Type: Worker Placement, Area Control
Players: 2 to 4
Play time: 30 - 45 minutes
To survive the long and terrible winter approaching, the dwarfs need to prepare. It’s time to collect gems, build castles and stock up enough food. The fire dragons are sleeping. The giants of winter, lurking. The fall is precious and is vital to plan your actions wisely.
You can also download the rulebook in the following languages:
Special thanks to:
- Cartón Olvidado for the Spanish translation
- Vin Parker for the French translation
- Alexandros Manos for the Greek Translation
- Darren Hsiao & Wei-Chun Yang for the Traditional Chinese Translation
- Fabio Piovesan for the Italian Translation
- Kei Kouji for the Japanese Translation
- Kolja van der Vaar for the Dutch Translation
- Tomas Činga for the Lithuanian Translation
- Michail Kassatkin for the Russian Translation
Dwar7s Fall is a game about collecting gems in order to trade it for food. In the meantime you also will need to build your dwarf kingdom and slay some monsters. In this game you have multiple paths to win by choosing carefully your actions.
Players take turns to perform their actions. Each turn you can do 3 actions (place a realm tile or place one dwarf in a tile or move one dwarf by one tile).