Local hobby and game stores are the backbone of our community. We pride ourselves on being a community-driven company and that definitely includes you! To show our support, if you are a hobby and game store (i.e. brick and mortar retailer), we would like to offer you the following Retailer's Pledge:
- 4 or more copies of the game at 50% off the Kickstarter base pledge price.
- If you order 12 or more copies, get 50% off shipping to EU, US*, Canada, China, Hong Kong and Macau (for all other locations, please contact us for details on shipping rates).
- If you order 18 or more copies, get FREE shipping to EU, US*, Canada, China, Hong Kong and Macau (for all other locations, please contact us for details on shipping rates).
- If you order 24 or more copies, you are allowed to take pre-orders during the campaign from your customers to a maximum of 20% 20% off the campaign's base pledge price. You also get FREE shipping to EU, US*, Canada, China, Hong Kong and Macau.
- Direct access to our game designer/developer(s) for game related queries.
- Your store will be included in our "Store Locator" online application (currently in development).
BONUS! Send us photos of our games in your shop and we'll share them on our social media!
Retail pledges will receive the Kickstarter version of the game, which includes all unlocked stretch goals. When the game goes into general distribution, it will include the base game only.
To qualify for the Retail Pledge, you must:
- Provide verification that you are indeed a brick & mortar store (no online retailers).
- Acknowledge that fulfillment of the Retailer's Pledge will be congruent with fulfillment of individual backers.
- Game pre-sales are permitted; however, retailers must commit to selling the game at no less than the base pledge price until the Kickstarter campaign's fulfillment is complete. This rule does not apply for orders of 24 or more copies.
To join our campaign, please back the Retailer's Pledge and we will contact you with information on how to proceed and to complete verification.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
* For Retailers in the USA: If the proposed tariffs on toys (including boardgames) from China are implemented, we will do our best to mitigate the cost; however, we will need to adjust the shipping discount offered on orders of 12 games or more and we will not be able to offer free shipping on orders of 18 games or more. We are monitoring the situation closely and doing our best to plan for various possible scenarios. If you would like to help, please add your name to the Toy Association's online petition against toy tariffs https://donttaxtoys.com/ and contact your member of congress. The proposed tariffs on toys will have devastating effects on small companies worldwide.